WCHC Catchment Area
WCHC serves a geographical catchment area that includes the territory of Woolwich Township, Wellesley Township and the following areas of Perth County and Wilmot Township:
- In Wilmot Township, the area bordered to the north by Gerber Road (12), to the east by Wilmot Line, to the south by Snyderâ€™s Road and Christner Road, including all Baden and Petersburg addresses, and to the west by Wilmot-Easthope Road.
- In Perth County:
- The area bordered to the north by Perth Line 72, to the east by Perth Road 116, to the south by Perth Road 119, and to the west by Perth Road 121
- The area bordered to the north by Perth Line 56, to the east by Perth Road 103, to the south by Perth Line 43, and to the west by Perth Road 107
WCHC operates two health centre sites: the main site in St. Jacobs and the satellite site in the village of Wellesley. The Linwood Nurse Practitioner Office (LNPO) is an affiliated access point of the Wellesley site.
Each health centre site serves part of WCHCâ€™s catchment area:
- The St. Jacobs site provides primary health care to registered patients living in Woolwich Township.
- The Wellesley site and LNPO provide primary health care to registered patients living in Wellesley, Wilmot and Perth.