Community Assessment & Strategic Priorities
Woolwich Community Health Centre conducts a Community Wellbeing Assessment every 4 to 5 years to learn more about the needs and strengths in the community we serve. The most recent assessment was completed in 2019 using the Canadian Index of Wellbeing framework. A more specific assessment was completed in 2018 focusing on the wellbeing of youth and young adults in the rural townships of Waterloo Region. The WCHC community wellbeing assessments are conducted in partnership with other rural community agencies. This way, we can all use the results to further our work in the townships. You can read the assessments located in the links and resources section.
- 2019 Rural Townships Community Wellbeing Assessment
- Wellesley Seniors Report
- Youth Assessment Report
WCHC Strategic Priorities 2020 – 2025
1. Bold collaborative leadership to achieve positive system transformation.
- Ensure strong accountable community governance.
- Be excellent advocates for the CHC model of care.
2. Live our vision and celebrate our story.
- Communicate our vision within and without WCHC.
- Recognize our engaged staff and teamwork.
3. Excellent holistic care for our community.
- Grow the CHC model of care sustainably.