Service Delivery Partnerships
Woolwich Community Health Centre (WCHC) partners with many community organizations and groups.
Partnering enhances access to programs and services for residents of our rural catchment area.
One way that WCHC partners with other agencies is by providing office or meeting space at one or more of our three sites. This way, other agencies can have a physical presence in a rural township where they donâ€™t have an office. For rural residents, this means they can access more services, closer to home. When partner agencies work at WCHCâ€™s site(s), this often means that WCHC staff and partner agency staff can work as a team to provide better service to clients.
At WCHCâ€™s main site in St. Jacobs, the following agencies provide services to rural residents:
- Drop off location for Well Water Testing – Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. For more information on water testing visit Waterloo Region Public Health website.
- Waterloo Region Public Health runs the Healthy Smiles Program, and the Ontario Seniors Dental Care Program.
- Woolwich Counselling Services on site
There are also four tenant services at WCHCâ€™s St. Jacobs facilities. These services are not managed by WCHC, but provide services out of rental space in WCHCâ€™s two buildings in St. Jacobs:
- Martinâ€™s Guardian Pharmacy
- St. Jacobâ€™s Dental Group
- St. Jacobs Midwives
- St. Jacobs Naturopathic Clinic
Sometimes, other non-profit agencies that provide health or social services, use WCHCâ€™s space to provide one-time programs. These types of programs are not ongoing, but they are advertised on our website, in our newsletter and on our Facebook page when they happen.