Recent reports and accountability documents are listed below. If you are looking for other information, please contact us.
Woolwich Community Health Centre (WCHC) is accountable to its funders, clients and the community through our:
- Formal accountability agreements with our funders.
- Annual audits and financial statements.
- Annual General Meetings of our membership, which are open to the community.
- Regular accreditation reviews by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation (formerly Community Organizational Health).
- Funding Agreements
The Waterloo-Wellington Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) is our primary funder. Click here to view our current funding agreement with the Waterloo Wellington LHIN.
Our Board submits an annual compliance report to the Waterloo-Wellington LHIN. Click here to view our most current compliance report.
Audited Financial Statements
To view our most recent, annual audited financial statements, please click on the report of interest:
- Audited Financial Statements for 2020-21
- Audited Financial Statements for 2019-20
- Financial Statements for 2018-19
- Independent Auditor’s Report for 2018-19
- Audited Financial Statements for 2016-17
Woolwich Community Health Centre is proud to be accredited through the Canadian Centre for Accreditation (CCA). CCA provides a third-party review of WCHCâ€™s governance and operations based on current best practices. Regular accreditation promotes quality improvement, accountability, and responsive, effective service delivery.
To view our past accreditation reports, please click on the year of interest:
- 2001 Accreditation
- 2004 Accreditation
- 2007 Accreditation
- 2010 Accreditation
- 2014 Accreditation
- 2018 Accreditation
WCHC submits an annual Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) to Health Quality Ontario. Health Quality Ontario sets mandatory and priority indicators for health service providers to include in their QIPs. WCHC incorporates QIP priorities into our overall priorities for quality improvement every year.