Mental wellness is affected by many factors in our lives. At WCHC we support those who are struggling with mental health issues and those who are supporting them by offering a range of programs.
Mental Wellness Education Sessions
Offered in partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association to increase awareness of mental health and to support those affected by mental health issues.Â The community advisory committee meets regularly to review program evaluations and to identify topics for the upcoming sessions.Â Please join us for these upcoming sessions. Everyone welcome. No Charge.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Is there someone in your life who is struggling with Anxiety and Depression
- Dial it Down – Relaxation and Stress Management
- Dial it Down – Relaxation and Stress Management – Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
- Understanding what is behind “acting out” in children & reframing how we respond
- Adverse Childhood Experience: the health consequences of early trauma and building resiliency
Mindful Awareness Stabilization Training (M.A.S.T.) – SORRY – Not offered Spring 2020
This 4-week workshop introduces individuals to mindfulness practices that they can build upon over the four sessions. This program will help participants to gradually feel more balanced and present in their lives.