Compression Fractures and Bone Health
In this session you will learn about:
- Structure and functions of the spine
- What is a compression fracture and how is it diagnosed
- Compression fractures and Osteoporosis
- After the fracture – treatment and management
- How to maintain healthy bones and joints to prevent fractures
Facilitated by Sarah D’Angelo, Regional Integration Lead, Waterloo, Wellington, London & Windsor Ontario Osteoporosis Strategy
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm
This event is virtual using Zoom. Registration is required.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Or you can register by emailing, [email protected] or calling, 519-664-3794 or 519-656-9025.